Terms & Conditions, Privacy and Cookies
All participants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and the Legal Disclaimers below, and by the decisions of Fantasysup.com, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the game.
Fantasysup.com is open only to registered users that have completed the registration process and possess a user identification and password provided by Fantasysup.com. Void where prohibited.
By entering, each user accepts and agrees to be bound by these rules and by the decision of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
Users agree to Fantasysup.com use of their names and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Fantasysup.com is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected on-line entries or transactions, for incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete entry information whether caused by a contestant, equipment, or technical malfunction or for any human error, technical error, or malfunctions. Fantasysup.com reserves the right to halt or modify the contest at any time during the contest period if events beyond their control compromise the contest’s fairness or integrity. In the event that a scheduled sup event is canceled or preempted for any reason, no points will be awarded for players involved in that particular game.
Fantasysup.com is not responsible for typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of the winner.
Fantasysup.com, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participating in the contest, refuse to award points, if entrant engages in any conduct Fantasysup.com deems to be improper, unfair, or otherwise adverse to the operation of the contest or detrimental to other entrants. Such improper conduct includes, but is not limited to, falsifying personal information required during contest registration, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating points through methods such as automated computer scripts or other programming techniques, allowing others to use the entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating points, tampering with Fantasysup.com’s administration of this promotion, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise tamper with the computer programs on this website.
Fantasysup.com reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the contest. This contest is not affiliated with or endorsed by any league, any federation, or sup industry company. This is a skill contest designed to increase consumer awareness of and interest in the Fantasysup.com Service.
This contest may not be used for any form of gambling.
If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Fantasysup.com which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, Fantasysup.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. In such event, Fantasysup.com further reserves the right to award prizes to the players with the most points as of the termination date.
Fantasysup.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or transactions. Fantasysup.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail entry or transaction to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, FANTASYSUP.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute, entries made by internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Any entry that is incomplete, late, does not include a validly issued User ID will be disqualified.
In the event that the contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Fantasysup.com reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Contest or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, Fantasysup.com shall have no liability to any players who are disqualified due to such an action.
1) Navigation dataThe information systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in normal exercise, some personal data that are implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, data on web contacts will not they persist for more than seven days.
2) Data provided voluntarily by users / visitorsIf users/visitors, by connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests in e-mail, this involves the acquisition by fantasysup.com the sender's address and/or other any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or to provide the service.
4) Method of TreatmentPersonal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the
purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
5) Optional nature of the conferApart from that specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide such data may only entail the impossibility of obtaining what required.
6) Place of data processingThe processing connected to the web services of the sites indicated above, take place at the company headquarters in Firenze, the data controller and / or at the headquarters of the hosting company and / or management of the website and are handled only by technical staff of the Office in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional operations of maintenance staff. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
7) Owner and Responsible of personal dataThe data controller is the subject (natural person, legal entity, body) that individually or together with others determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with security profiles. The responsible is the person who processes the data on behalf of the owner. Owner and responsible of personal data is Martino Rogai (P.I. 06812600481) with registered office in Via Cecioni 125 - 50142 Florence (FI), Italy - Phone (+39) 340 6015318 - email: email@example.com
8) Rights of the interested partiesThe subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request integration, or updating, or correction (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and art.15 GDPR), by sending an email to: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or registered mail addressed to the office in Via Cecioni 125 - 50142 Firenze (FI), Italy. According to the same article, they have the right to request cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller to the contact details indicated above.